President: Jacob Bruce firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment: Bobby Cole email@example.com
The Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity was founded at the University of Virginia on March 1, 1868. At the time, the University of Virginia was the fifth largest school in the United States, and was considered the first truly American state university, because it was the first to be established totally free from religious control.
Pi Kappa Alpha is dedicated to developing men of integrity, intellect, and high moral character and to fostering a truly lifelong fraternal experience. To fulfill this mission, Pi Kappa Alpha will:
- Encourage all our members to live the values taught in our ritual.
- Provide innovative services and programs designed to enrich the lives of our undergraduates, alumni, and communities.
- Create opportunities for our undergraduate and alumni members to participate in the life of Pi Kappa Alpha on a daily basis.
- Promote and foster a spirit of pride, loyalty, inclusion and respect for Pi Kappa Alpha and its rich history.
- Empower our undergraduate and alumni members to help shape Pi Kappa Alpha's future by being informed ambassadors and involved advocates.
- Encourage our undergraduate and alumni members to take an active role in advancing Pi Kappa Alpha's interests by volunteering their time and by contributing to the fraternity's annual giving campaign.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our alumni, students and host institutions through various channels on a continuous basis.
- Value academic achievement and practice academic integrity.
- Establish positive and lasting relationships with our host institutions, alumni and communities.
- Encourage our members to be of strong mind and body.