The Interfraternity Council works closely with the University's Dean of Students office and the Office of Student Conduct.The Interfraternity Council works with violations of the Interfraternity Constitution. For a copy of the Interfraternity Council Constitution, click here: IFC_Constitution. For information regarding the Dean of Students office as well as the code of conduct, click here: http://www.uky.edu/studentconduct/code-student-conduct For any additional information, please contact our office.
2018 Judicial Board
· Austin Smith, Chairman, Sigma Nu, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Scott Battista, Delta Tau Delta, email@example.com
· Steven Gripshover, Triangle, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Logan Jones, Alpha Tau Omega, email@example.com
· Austin Piunno, Kappa Sigma, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Donovan Ricche, Phi Gamma Delta, email@example.com
· Clark Ulmer, Theta Chi, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Nick McKinney, Sigma Phi Epsilon, email@example.com
· PJ Rigby, Delta Sigma Phi, firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ethan Russell, Sigma Pi, email@example.com
· Cole Youngworth, Phi Kappa Tau, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Student Conduct publishes the current discipline standing of registered student organizations, including fraternities and sororities, on their website. You can find that information here.